Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Provides meaningful on-the-job training and real word public sector experience. Interns will provide administrative support to the City Manager’s office with data entry, research, communications, marketing, report preparation, tasks related to special projects, and general office duties including filing, copying, answering phones, etc. The internship is designed to be both educational and practical.
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
• Reliable attendance and ability to report to work on time.
• Skill in using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Highly motivated with a desire to learn.
• Scanning documents
• Social media platforms
• Design software
• Event Planning
The work is typically performed in an office while sitting at a desk or table. The employee occasionally lifts light objects (up to 25 lbs).
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional/academic references. The City of Fate will select top applicants for interviews. All applicants selected for an internship will be required to complete a background check and drug screen.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field