Resources for Businesses during COVID-19
During the outbreak of Coronavirus, the below resources have been made available to support businesses.
BUSINESS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) - Paycheck Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources, Disaster Assistance
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- US Chamber of Commerce SBA Guide and Checklist
- Texas Division of Emergency Management, SBA Disaster Assistance Loan.
- State of Texas, Texas Economic Development
- Texas Workforce Commission – Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts - variety of online tools for businesses seeking assistance.
ADDITIONAL GRANTS AND FUNDING
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program - $100 million in available funding and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses
- Texas Restaurant Association Restaurant Relief Fund - Provides grants to support the needs of independent restaurants
- Southern Smoke Restaurant Employee Emergency Relief Program - Provides charitable funds to assist those employed and/or who own restaurants/bars or are restaurant suppliers
- Texas Woman’s University AssistHer Relief Grant - Provides emergency funding to those employed by or own restaurants or bars or are employed by a restaurant or bar supplier that are faced unforeseen expenses that cannot or will not be covered by insurance
- Centers for Disease Control Interim Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- US Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources – Information for employers/workers
- US Chamber of Commerce Combating Coronavirus – Workplace tips, Customizable workplace flyer & guidance for an employer response
- US Chamber of Commerce 5 Ways to Retain Your Customers During Coronavirus – Tips to retain customers for your business
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Google Small Business Tips for Surviving COVID-19
- US Senate Committee on Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Texas Department of State Health Services Resources & Updates
- Texas Workforce Commission Shared Work Program – The Shared Work program provides Texas employers with an alternative to layoffs.
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Resources in response to COVID-19
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- US Department of Labor Families First Coronavirus Response Act Family & Paid Sick Leave
- Federal Reserve Resources
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation (TDLR)