Welcome to the City of Fate. This site will help provide you with information about setting up new utility services. Please select the type of service needed listed to the left on your desktop and below on your smart phone. Note the city does not provide electric or gas services but the City Council has approved an agreement with iChoosr, LLC to help residents save on their electric bills, visit here for more information (Farmers Electric Cooperative customers are not eligible to participate). For local information please visit our welcome brochure.
- Check and change the settings on your irrigation system to avoid any surprises on your utility statement. For watering, conservation ideas and general information on programming an irrigation system visit our Water Conservation page.
- The city will use your consumption between mid-November and mid-February to calculate your new sewer average. Conserving water use during this time can make a positive impact on your statements.
- To receive notifications via text or phone call, visit here.
- To double check the reading on your most recent statement simply look at the register located on your meter. The readings on the register are similar to a cars odometer where the numbers are always moving forward.
- If your irrigation system is not in use, turn the double check valve off to ensure your irrigation system will not use water if it resets without your knowledge. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
*Please note: request for new service and deposit received after 3:00 pm Monday-Thursday will result in connection on the following workday. Requests received after 11:00 am on Friday will result in connection on the following workday.