Planning & Zoning
- 6 p.m.
- 3rd Thursday of every month (NOTE: the December 2017 meeting will occur on the first Thursday (7th)
- City Hall
1900 CD Boren Parkway
Fate, TX 75087
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Planning and Zoning Commission is comprised of five regular members appointed by the City Council who serve staggered two-year terms.
|John Stacy||Commission Member, Chair||July, 2019|
|Josh Burkhart||Commission Member||July, 2020|
|Allen Robbins||Commission Member||July, 2019|
|Jason Wilhite||Commission Member||July, 2019|
|Kerry Wiemokly||Commission Member||July, 2020|
Duties and responsibilities of the Planning and Zoning Commission include:
- Processing and initiating zoning cases at the request of property owners and/or their representatives with respect to individual zoning cases
- Initiating zoning cases at the request or approval of the City Council
- Hearing, recommending and/or determining any matter relating to planning or subdivision control as may be specified by the subdivision ordinance or other applicable law
- Performing other such duties as may from time to time be assigned by the City Council
The Planning and Zoning Commission has one meeting per month. In addition to the monthly meetings, members are required to attend joint meetings as called with the City Council.
Become a Member
Are you looking for ways to give back to the community? If so, we have a spot for you! We’re looking for committed residents willing to volunteer a few hours of their time each month to serve on a board or commission. Applications are available in the City Secretary’s Office in the City Hall at 1900 CD Boren Parkway. Completed applications can be dropped off at the City Secretary’s Office, or emailed to the City Secretary’s Office.